Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Sissy in Bondage

Earlier this week, Heather had to go on a trip with one of her classes. The students had to get dressed up and travel for nearly an hour, but the whole thing turned out to be a waste of time. Heather had a huge test the next day and really resented going on the trip when she could have been studying. She came to visit me at my apartment carrying everything she needed to study. She immediately changed into some of my sweats before considering me and asking me if I had all my homework done. I told her that I did. She said that since she was wearing my clothes, it was only fair that I wear her things, so I changed. Her shoes wouldn't fit me so I put on my own white pumps.

She had me stand and she walked around inspecting me. She then said, "Oh dear you're wearing white shoes and it isn't Memorial Day yet." She proceed to hog tie me and leave me in the most awkward position I've been tied in yet. I don't think it was really to punish me as she wanted to study without me bothering her and instead put me on the floor like a faithful puppy so she could take occasional study breaks to watch me struggle.

Bondage is a part of being a sissy I guess. Each of the girls treats bondage differently and has their own bondage style:

Sheila - If Sheila ties you up, it's a punishment pure and simple. She'll tie you securely, but nothing fancy.
Heather - Heather doesn't tie up nearly as much as Sheila and it's usually because she wants to amuse herself. She can find very bizarre positions to put you in and tickling and teasing inevitably follow.
Karen - Karen tries to tie Jill and I up all the time. She's just not very good at it. When a sissy is in trouble, she always defers to Sheila and Heather.
Amanda - Has only tied me with others there. She can tie a secure knot and will do it when you're in trouble.

Escaping is usually impossible unless Karen did the tying. If she did do the tying, you may not want to escape if it's going to lead to more severe punishment. Usually, the best choice for a sissy is to just wait to be released. After all, if we were strong enough to avoid being tied we wouldn't be sissies now would we?

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie Cd texas

    Im not really into the tie up thing. But i can see
    it being a part of being femmed. Id rather see
    more girlly and sissy situations as forms of
    sissfication. More public humiliation for example
    would be nice,

    xoxo Stephanie cd Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being tied up is a good way to either punish you, or do things to you so that you are unable to resist. It also depends on where you are when tied up, in a room in private or displayed in public. It's a way of adding either actual or threatened humiliation to a situation. Example the threat of being taken outside with wrists tied behind your back and your skirt 'pinned up' displaying your underwear.
    Although it has it's uses I would not do it just for the sake of doing it, I'd need an additional reason.

    ReplyDelete