3/26/12

Insight into my Feminine Feelings

Somewhat of a short post today.  I have some errands to run in town and a couple routine Dr's appointments.  Since I've been living as Diane's wife I find myself being much more organized when it comes to tasks, appointments, routines, etc.  I've also taken much of the responsibility for things around the household that Diane used to do.  It's worked out really well and she's admitted that I am doing a far better job than she used to. 

If you have a moment I'd urge you to read a comment I left yesterday in response to "HG" a frequent commenter on this blog.  In the past, HG certainly has stirred up a little controversy with his comments.  However, I do believe those of us who were upset with his comments were misjudging his intentions.   The comment HG left to yesterday's post,The Verbal Aspect of Sex, is worth reading.

I don't really write often about the inner struggles I've had with my increasing desire to be feminine since an early age and how that evolved into the relationship I have with Diane.  It hasn't always been easy but we've worked it out because of the love we have for each other.  The comment I left in response to HG provides you with some insight into my feelings. 

Have to get going.  It's a busy day.  I still have to go to the gym to work on firming up my girlish bottom :)  There's also a Zumba class that takes place at the gym every Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.  I've peeked in and it's nearly always made up entirely of women.  Once and a great while there's a guy there with his wife, but for the most part, it's all women.  It looks like it's a pretty good workout and some of the women are quite attractive.  I think I'm going to give it a try one day this week and see how it goes. 

Of course, I'd love feeling like "one of the girls!"