12/30/14

Fascinated with Femininity

By the time this post goes up, Diane and i will hopefully be on our second run of the day up at the Snow Bowl.  This is the busiest week for ski resorts everywhere but for infrequent skiers like us it's just nice to be out there.

my time out of chastity while skiing has necessitated making up for it in other ways.  Diane's insisting i sleep with the CB-3000 and get into it immediately after my shower when we return from the slopes.  That's the difficult part.  Late yesterday afternoon after a fun afternoon in the snow, Diane was looking forward to some extensive body worship...and so was i. It's just that i had to do it while locked up and wearing the new pair of white ruffled panties Diane bought me from Amazon a few weeks ago :)

Both the chastity and the ruffled panties were Her idea. 

"I'm sorry I have to lock you up" She said, "but you're likely to squirt into your new panties and make a mess if I don't."  You can imagine what Her teasing did to me.  She continued....

"I know you're fascinated with feminine things, so consider the ruffled panties a treat" She laughed. 

Yes...i am fascinated with feminine things.  All kinds of feminine things.  As i worshiped Diane, i thought about so many of these things...corsets, petticoats, ruffles, wedding gowns, little girl outfits and more.  The idea of being dressed in such pretty things while locked and pleasing my Dominant Wife only made my imprisoned state that much harder to bare. 

Here are a few "feminine fascinations" that went through my mind last night!

A pretty pink babydoll of course...


And this gorgeous corset dress...


And layer upon layer of crinolines....


And finally, some cute heels, anklet socks and a pretty sissy bow in my hair.....


love,

sissy terri