12/6/14

In Search of "The Perfect Panty"

i'll admit it.  Sissies, like many real women, are very hard to please.

The sissy pants that Diane ordered for me arrived on Thursday (see the post my Time is Hers).  From the email She had forwarded me, it appeared the sissy pants would be white in color.  i immediately began thinking how cute they'd look with certain other things i had.  And white ruffled panties are one of the things that always accentuate a traditional "sissy maid" uniform.

When i opened them i was slightly disappointed to find that they weren't white but ivory colored.  Oh well.

i'm sure i'm not the only sissy who's on what is probably a never-ending search for the perfect sissy panty.  When you think you've found it, there something prettier, lacier, daintier or sissier that comes around and strikes your fancy.

And wouldn't you know it, just a few hours ago i fond this little gem on tumblr:

A Married Sissy Cuckold

Yes, i've seen it before but....i think it gets more sissy looking every time!

i still love the sissy pants i got on Thursday and always will.  They're now my favorites.

Why?  Because my beautiful Wife bought them for me.

love,

sissy terri