3/28/11

Another Little Black Dress

I wear things besides little black dresses, I really do. Things with Colleen and I are going much better. We had a heart to heart and I know where things stand. I can't help, but feel a bit sorry for Katie and Xiu as though I love her to death, I know just how devious Colleen can be and they do seem dead set on not only feminizing Katie, but also punishing Xiu. Jill and I had to kiss and make out some, but Xiu and Katie have taken it to a whole nother level.

Wendy's wedding is coming soon and I'm scared to death about this. Her wedding is going to be very nontraditional, but families and such will be there. Within a week or so, Wendy wants us to come in so she can practice our wedding hair styles. This is going to be one bizarre bachelorette party I can say that.

One person asked about passing as a male--I can do it, but it takes a lot of work. I don't have to do it much fortunately. It's very weird to be in this situation, but I hope to eventually be in a situation like Jill is. She looks male all the time now, except when she dresses up and while she might not be quite as pretty as she was when she did it full time--she's still a very hot woman.