7/13/10

Update

I'm back and settled in a bit. The news of Wendy's wedding still has me floored. I'll discuss it more with her this weekend when I have my next appointment. In some ways having Colleen here in the Fall will be a huge improvement, in other ways it's going to be really difficult. Jill is even more confused by having her baby sister with tremendous power over her. I promised some answers, so here you go:



1. Were you actually having a good time or was it just an act at the BBQ? It was really embarrassing to be there, but of the people there I really only knew Colleen so that made it a bit easier. I guessed I'd say I started out acting like I was having a good time, but by the end of the party I was.



2. Can you earn more than 1 Girl Point? Yes, it just isn't easy. I find that slow and steady wins the race. My appointment with Wendy may earn me 4 points. Agreeing to be a bridesmaid earned me 2.



3. How did you get such realistic cleavage? The key in this case isn't breast forms, it's the less is more theory. Basically, you're only seeing a bit through my arms, which tape helped to make appear a bit fuller. You'll see the rest of the pro pictures soon.