9/6/10

Happy Labor Day

This is a real busy time. Classes are starting up, college football games are starting up (and it's not just about sports, but parties), and even sorority rush is starting up. Not only is Colleen thinking of going through it, there is a possibility that the girls' friend who is in a sorority may have a plan for us.

Classes are going well. I've got at least one of the girls in each of my classes. Somebody asked about me passing as a guy. Yes, it is harder now than passing as a girl. I have to dress practically 24/7 already, but honestly if I was just running to the drugstore or something I'd probably just touch up my makeup and throw on a skirt. It's a lot easier than trying to figure out how to make my hair and eye brows look masculine. There also is the matter of smell. Using feminine body wash, shampoo, and perfume, has all three of us smelling a bit girlish.

Amber is doing a bit better. She's definitely getting used to things, about as well as anybody can. She's still scared to death of going to class as a girl though.