9/13/10

New Job

I got a new job. They tried to do with me what they failed to do with Jill, namely give me a job that would embarrass me. I think they have succeeded although there won't be any guys involved. I will be working at a woman's clothing store whose name will remain our little secret. The boss knows I am a guy, but believes I am a transsexual. She has seen me and has told me as long as I maintain a professional and feminine appearance we won't have any problems even if somebody reads me. As is the case with Jill, there are several girls there who know the truth and know me from when I was just starting to build up my wardrobe. They have assured Colleen that they will report anytime I am less than 110% feminine at work and have promised me that we're going to have a lot of fun on our lunch breaks and in general. It took a long time to find a job. I was looking for awhile now.