10/19/10

Feeling Better

Sorry, I haven't posted lately, but I've been sick for over a week. I'm finally feeling better at least. Work continues. They still want to bring Xiu into the shop when I'm working, but my illness kind of delayed things. Classes are going well. I guess I'm used to showing up in a skirt now because I'm focusing regardless of what I wear. I don't have a whole lot to report other than being sick isn't much fun.

Getting Lost in Girl? Yeah, I think it could happen. We're not transsexuals. We're also not guys putting on a dress for Halloween and that's the end of it. Living 24/7 as a woman is tough for women, even tougher for us. There are times when being a guy, even if I'm wearing panties, hose, and a bra is nice. Some people obsess over gender, but it isn't that huge. It's easier to say that this year when I have Colleen around, but we all eat, sleep, talk with friends, work, study, want to be loved--male or female.

Am I a Girl in the Bedroom? Yes, sometimes. It changes depending on mood. I'm not going to write too much about it for fear of torturing Jill, but I've been male and extremely female in my relationship with Colleen.