7/24/14

FemDom and Sissy Cuckolding

My oh my.  It's been a week and a half since i've posted and with no real good reason, other than probably a mix of emotions that come with being 1) a submissive male, 2) a sissy male, 3) a cuckold and 4) a "wife" to a Dominant Woman. 

Diane's Dominance doesn't waver anymore.  If anything, it increases incrementally in its intensity.  Gone are the peaks and valleys we've gone through in the past, where certain expectations would just fall by the wayside and be forgotten. 

Here's a good example.  Diane used to make me wear tampons and pads for one week each month.  She would determine when i was to start "my period."  We'd gone through this ritual for awhile before it seemed to be forgotten.  Last Wednesday morning, upset that i had forgotten to make the coffee and set the timer on Tuesday evening, we got into a little spat.  She felt i was being bitchy.

Diane's solution?  She dug out the tampons and pads, laid then out on my side of the bathroom and proclaimed that my period had started and i knew what had to be done.  i spent the three days with a tampon and pad and the following four with just a pad as per Her instructions. 

Diane and Paul have also raised the intensity of their relationship.  They met here yesterday afternoon as is their usual Wednesday routine.  i was out at the country club in the searing heat playing nine holes and enjoying a cold drink before i could return home at "4:30 PM promptly."  On my way home i received a text from Diane that said simply "Hurry up.  you've got some cleaning to do."

i got home within a minute or two before 4:30 and found Diane laying in bed reading her Kindle.  "Strip down to your panties and open the nightstand drawer" She said as she pointed to the nightstand on my side of the bed.  After stripping to my pink panties i opened the drawer and found a baby bib with different designs on it (pacifiers, toys, stars, etc.). 

"Come here and I'll put it on you" She said.  Tying it around my neck as i knelt before Her She added that "this is sort of a special occasion and I wanted you to look cute.  Now please me."  i didn't understand what She meant but when i lay down, put my lips to Her pussy and began to lick i understood fully.

Paul and Diane hadn't used condoms that afternoon and i could immediately taste and feel Paul's semen inside of Her. 

"Taste it?"  She asked.  i hesitated briefly but told Her i could indeed taste his semen.  "Like it?" She asked with a giggle.  i admitted that i did.  i was aroused and continued to lick Her. 

Diane can tell when i'm quite aroused, even though my penis was out of Her sight and encased in my pink panties.  Suddenly She told me to stop and knees in front of Her and between Her legs. 

"Ooooohhhh, a little excited aren't we?" She asked as She stroked my penis through the panty i was wearing.  "Does my sissy like it that Paul came inside of me?" She asked.   i responded "Yes" but it wasn't good enough for Her.  "Yes what?" was Her next question.  "Yes Mistress" i said and noticed some raised eyebrows so i then added "i'm happy that Paul came inside of You."

She continued the teasing, calling me a good sissy cuckold and made me thank Her for the opportunity to clean Paul's semen out of Her.  All of this while She continued to fondle  and i eventually came in my panties. 

"That's a good sissy" She told me.  "Now finish what you started."

It was the most submissively intense experience i've ever had.  As i cleaned Diane and She enjoyed Her orgasm, i realized that that afternoon, Diane's lover Paul had cum inside of my wife while i had cum in my panties.  How fitting.