12/19/12

So Sorry

i want to apologize for being away from blogging for so long.  The "sissy funk" i referred to in my last post continued and with that, Diane's cuckolding of me with Brian intensified. 

In the last month since i've posted, Diane has shared more information about our relationship with Brian.  He now knows that i know about their affair, about my submission to Diane, my feminization, and Her desire to make my cuckolding more open to him. 

His reaction?  Shock at first, followed by plenty of questions, a little confusion and finally an interest to give it a try.

That's where we are now.  Brian comes to our home once per week and i'm not present when he's here.  That's going to change in January.  He's going to see me dressed and make love to Diane while i am at home.

i'm nervous and Diane's excited.  She assures me things will be fine and that deep down, it's what i really want and need.

Thanks to everyone for their comments.  They make me smile.

i'll do my best to post more often.