3/26/10

Tonight Will Be Humiliating

I really am still not so sure if I made a good deal by going so far with the girls in exchange for not having my friends shown pictures of me. I asked Jill about it and she told me, it isn't a question of whether your humiliated or not. If you have any male pride, you are going to be very humiliated. What you need to ask yourself is do you want to be humiliated in front of these girls and some of their friends or do you want to be humiliated in front of your own friends.

Jill and I took off from class today to get manicures and pedicures. Jill even had some work done on her hair and we had our eyebrows neatened as well. It was a major embarrassment even if Jill had been there before and had at least something of a rapport with the stylist. The girl who took care of me was only 18 and couldn't have been sweeter. I actually felt kind of bad and gave her a big tip, but I just felt so embarrassed as I saw that brush go into the polish and come out dripping red and watched my fingers one by one receive the treatment.

Jill and I then spent all afternoon working on looking our best. Scented bubble baths, painstaking making application, you name it. Now we'll be heading out to set up the party. I have received instruction on how to curtsy and say "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am". I can't think of anything more humiliating then doing this party and trying to act so feminine. I just keep thinking these girls have shown absolutely no tolerance for piggish behavior. Their friends can't be too bad...I hope.