5/30/13

A Prancing Sissy

Things have been pretty quiet around here.  Diane hasn't seen Brian in a long time and they don't speak as much as they used to.  She told me that She's nearly complete working on a ad She wants to post, most likely on Ashely Madison but she may also post it on another site.

Today, Diane sent me an email with a link to an article on the Huffington Post.  It promotes a type of exercise called "Prancercise."   The article goes on to say that the woman in the video, Joanne Rohrback, even has her own official website for Prancercise.

Diane's email read in part:  "I think I should insist that you work this type of workout into your routine every day.  Wouldn't you feel cute prancing around the neighborhood dressed just like the lady in the video?  I'm sure you'd enjoy it. And think of the health benefits...."

Here's the video


Diane's right (as usual).  It is very appropriate for sissies!

love,

sissy terri