9/30/13

My Saturday Sissy Spanking

Today marks my fourth day in a row of posting; this after another self-induced funk that caused an all-too-frequent hiatus from these pages.  So, this is quite an accomplishment.

Saturday turned out to be a rather wonderful and important day for me.  i wrote that Diane had gone into Her office and was likely to hook up with her lover Paul while there.  i was correct.  Little did i know that She was planning to involve me in her little tryst that day.

Diane's offices are closed on weekends and given the location of Her office, Paul's office and the nature of what they do, they can easily gauge when there will be no likelihood whatsoever of anyone showing up unannounced.  Also, their personal offices lock with no one else having the keys.

Two hours after She had left i received a text message from Her to call Her.  i wondered why She hadn't just called me and as soon as She answered, it dawned on me that Paul was right there in the office with Her when i called. 

"Hi honey" She said in her sweetest voice and condescending tone.  "What are you up to?  Did you get all the errands done i asked you to do?"

i told Her what i had done and what i was planning on doing for the rest of the day.

"You're such a sweetheart.  I shouldn't be that much longer, maybe an hour.  I'm really getting a lot done, and feeling really good about it" She said almost giddily. 

"See you in a bit, surprise me for dinner okay?  Love you."  That was it.

i wasn't 100% sure that Paul was there because i didn't hear him, but i just knew it.  Diane verified it later.

The one-sided exchange excited me.  The thought of Diane and Paul embracing and messing around in Her office while she paused temporarily to tease me over the phone (without him knowing) kept me aroused all afternoon. 

i couldn't wait for Diane to get home, knowing that She wanted me to look pretty and that i was going to get a spanking for failure to capitalize a pronoun in an earlier post here. 

i wore a flowered little girls dress with yellow ruffled panties, the bloomer square dance type panty, ankle socks and white mary jane shoes, and waited for her to arrive. 

She commented on how pretty i looked and marched me upstairs to the master bedroom and told me to lean over the edge of the bed while she pulled my panty down.  She lifted the skirt portion of the dress to reveal my smooth buttocks and used a pillow to hold the dress down so that it would fall back over my bottom. 

The spanking was a long one.  Diane used one of my old leather belts.  "A man's belt, something a

 sissy doesn't wear anymore" She said.







Her teasing continued.  She referred to Paul several times, talking about their fooling around in Her office and how many orgasms She enjoyed.  "I had three big orgasms, and several smaller ones.  Here's the proof" She said as she removed her panties and put them up against my face. 

"I'll bet you wish Paul was spanking you don't You?" She asked me.

She was right, and it old her that yes, i did wish that. 

She let me cum in the ruffle panties when it was over, and it was a wonderful orgasm as She continued to tease me. 

She cuddled me after and we talked for what was the longest we've talked in a very long time.

i admitted to Her that i had lied to Her.  She gave me a funny look and asked me to explain.

"Before i said that i wished Paul was spanking me.  Well, that is a fantasy but it's really not my wish.  i'm glad it was You who spanked me and not someone else."

She smiled and hugged me.  i'm accepting the type of cuckold that i am.  It's not the type i've fantasized about, but i realize that it's probably for the best.

love,

sissy terri