3/29/14

Cumming Close

I haven't hijacked my sissy wife or revoked her blogging privileges but I have kept her quite busy this week with plenty of housework and other feminine things to do in addition to a short business trip she had to take.   So this is probably a first for the blog where I post two times in a row.

My time with Paul last weekend was all that I had hoped it would be, and more.  Much more.  Paul's awakened  my sexually submissive side and made me want more.  Again, much more.  Much like we have different personality types, I think we all have different types of sexual personalities.  I've always had this dominant streak in me.  I love it and no doubt it was fed by the fact that I had a very submissive husband. I still have that streak but things have changed.

Paul is a real man.  A man's man.   Physically strong, masculine and handsome, he's so damned sexy.  I can't help but give in to him and the more I'm with him, the more I do.

Last Sunday I came twice while he spanked me.  On all fours on our marital bed, he took a belt to me and gave me the spanking he had promised.  He told me to play with myself while he used the belt and I did.  I upset him when I cam too soon.  He controlled the next orgasm, using his fingers on me as he slapped my ass with his other hand.  Our afternoon was far from over, the sex with Paul continued for two more hours.

As we lay in bed together talking when all the sex was done, I came so very close to telling him about my sissy cuckold.  He now knows that I enjoy being dominant with terry and understands that part of my attraction to him is the diversion it provides.  I chose to hold back from telling him more, wanting to make 100% sure that both of us are totally trusting of one another.

Throughout all this I've surprised even myself.  I enjoy having a submissive husband and a dominant lover.  I'm surprised at how uncomplicated it really is at the present time.  Right now, everyone's needs are being met.  Mine more than anyone's I guess.

All this doesn't make me love terri any less.  Far from it.  We are who we are.   I knew terri had a submissive and feminine side when we married.  She knew I enjoyed being a little dominant.  Now, she's more submissive and feminine and I'm a lot more dominant with her.   My yearnings to be submissive are what's new but they aren't overwhelming either.   I don't care how submissive I become with Paul, I'll always be dominant with terri.