2/19/14

Under Diane's Total Control

It hasn't been a very good "sissy week" for me so far.  i knew it wouldn't be because we have guests staying with us until the middle of next week.  But i didn't think it would be this bad. 

It's not just that i can't be myself with our house guests around.  i can live with that.  What's made this week so difficult and depressing is Diane's sudden and shocking decision that She won't allow me to meet Howard, or any other man for that matter. 

Diane told me this on Monday night just a few minutes after i had pleasured her orally before retiring for the evening.  "I've been thinking about this for awhile" She said, telling me that not only does She think Howard isn't right for me but that from now on, She doesn't think that i should be allowed to have a bisexual lover of my own.  She went on to explain Her feelings to me and wrapping it up by saying "It's not real cuckolding if you're allowed to act like a slut with someone else."

Then, there was Her signature "End of discussion" statement.

"Don't worry about it though.  I've also been thinking that I need to step up and fill in as best I can and fill your womanly needs" She said, making a little joke of it.

Diane's final decision and "ruling" on my sexual future is a powerful indication of just how under Her control i am.  She didn't come right out and say it, but it was certainly implied that if i didn't like it, i could leave.

i'm having a hard time dealing with it now and with house guests it's hard to talk about it at great length with Diane.  i know we'll talk more but i also know Her decision is final. 

i'm going to have to learn to accept my role as Her faithful sissy cuckold wife.

love,

sissy terri