7/21/12

Looking for Panties

A busy week came to a difficult end yesterday. i wrote several times about a previous bi relationship i had with Ken until he moved away, and how i was looking forward to seeing him when he visited this summer.  That was before i met Jake and i just wouldn't have felt right playing with Ken while being involved with Jake.

i had lunch with Ken yesterday even though i had told him i didn't want to play.  We had plenty of intimate and fun times together and are still friends.  It was a difficult lunch.  He told me how disappointed he was that we couldn't play together while he was here and left the door open if i wanted to do so.  i'm not going to change my mind.  When i played with Ken, he was the only man i was involved with.  That was our agreement.  He understands and we're still friends and i have to say that he still makes me horny.

Things seem to take more time with Jake than they did with Ken when it comes to expressing his fantasies openly.  i can understand because i'm the same way.  But we're both making progress.  Yesterday, Jake revealed to me how a certain type of panty really turned him on (not wearing them..lol...but seeing them on me!) and how he'd like me to get a few pairs.  He loves panties that have a seam straight up the back along a woman's ass cheeks.  i'm not sure what you call panties like that and he even sent me a picture of what he meant.

 So now, i'm on the market for panties like that and haven't been able to find many online.  i haven't gone out shopping for them yet either but if any of my readers know where i can find something similar (he would love to see me in a pair of white ones) please let me know.  i'd love to have them for our date next week!

Feel free to leave your suggestions here, or if you prefer send me an email.  Thanks :)