7/3/12

A Sissy's Independence

As a married submissive sissy, i consider myself lucky in so many ways.  Most of all, i'm incredibly fortunate to have an understanding (not to mention Dominant) Wife who loves me very much.   In our marriage, we're both very fortunate to be who we want to be.  It's not always easy but we've managed to make it work. 

Diane wanted to surprise me with something very feminine for the July 4th holiday.  She just told me that She wasn't able to find exactly what She wanted, but who knows, we may have time for shopping tomorrow. 

She did send me this photo of a cute little patriotic sun suit.  She thinks every sissy should own a little girl's sun suit.  i wouldn't disagree with Her even if i was allowed :)



i may not have time to post tomorrow, so let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Independence.  Have a very safe holiday.