8/9/14

FemDom Sex

As an avid user and poster on Tumblr i get to see many pictures every day that are related to Female Domination.  Many of these photos depict sex acts between a Dominant Woman and her partner.  Good photography often allows the viewer's imagination to run wild, even though the picture often captures a discreet and specific event. 

Personally, i tend to view all of these pictures as the Domme being married to the sub She is playing with because i myself am a married submissive.  In other words, it's my own personal frame of reference for that type of thing. 

So much of the FemDom shows some pretty brutal treatment by the Domme over the sub.  Strap-ons that look like over-sized zucchini's used on a poor submissive whose bottom has been beaten to a pulp.  i'm not passing judgement on it at all in this post.  It's erotic for many into the D/s lifestyle and i'm sure even enjoyable.  Some of it also gets my submissive juices flowing at times...most of the time in fact :)

However, i think that most sex in a relationship like i have with Diane isn't like this.  It can be soft and sensual as well.  And it can also be done in a way to provide pleasure to only one partner while denying the other.   What happened last night between Diane and i is a good example of what i mean.

Diane was in a mellow mood about to enjoy Her second glass of wine when She got a text from Paul.  Usually, when he texts Her outside of normal working hours or on the weekend, it means he's free to take a call from Her.  i was getting things ready to give Her a pedicure when the text came in.  When i got to the den where She sat on the sofa ready for Her pedicure, She had Her cell phone by Her side and asked "You don't mind if i call Paul do you sweetheart?"  Both of us knew there was only one right answer.

A wife talking on the phone with Her boyfriend while Her husband gives Her a pedicure is one of the classic cuckold humiliation scenes some might fantasize about.  But let me try to explain how it feels in real life.  It does arouse me but not always in a physical way.  The erotic submission that was happening as i tried to quietly tend to my tasks took place between the ears.  It's difficult to focus on what you're doing, especially something like applying nail polish to Diane's beautiful toes, when She's telling Paul how much She enjoyed their time together last Wednesday.  The more intimate the conversation became, the more difficult it was for me to give Her a proper pedicure.

The pedicure took longer than usual and i was satisfied with my work.  The important thing was that Diane was also.  Not only had i done a very respectable job with Her toes and feet, i had done it very quietly with Paul not having any idea i was privy to most of their discussion.  Pleased with the pedicure, Diane smiled and made a motion with Her hand that i was dismissed.  i went and put everything away and gave them their privacy.

About fifteen minutes later, Diane summoned me back to the den and told me to go the linen closet and get a bath towel.  When i returned, She had taken off Her shorts and Her panties and told me to slide the towel under Her buttocks to protect the sofa from Her juices.  "I'm very wet right now and plan to get wetter" She laughed. 

She sat down as i knelt in front of Her and between Her legs.  There were no verbal commands.  i knew what i had to do.  As i leaned in to start by placing a kiss on Her vagina She stopped me and slid Her panties over my head through one of the leg openings.  "There, now you have a panty bib" She giggled.  i was now able to begin.

Diane was wet indeed.  Her conversation with Paul must have been a very sexy one.  i sensed that it would take long to get Her to orgasm and i was correct.  She had one of the more powerful orgasms that She's ever had, holding my head tightly in place as She came telling me repeatedly to "Suck, Suck, Suck!"  Diane loves to have Her clitoris sucked when She's cumming.  She also screamed that She loved to 'fuck my face.'  She doesn't use the "f word" that often and when She does it during sex, it's an indication that She's quite aroused.  The orgasm lasted a long time and when it was over, i thought my duties between Her legs would be over also.  They weren't.  i had to lick Her to a second orgasm.  It was a highly sensual and erotic scene, yet one where She was as Dominant as ever.  At least that's how i felt.

Sure, there are times when Diane turns my ass red and then takes me aggressively with a strap-on sometimes just to show me who's in charge in our house.  There are other times where She'll put a face strap-on on me and ride my face aggressively while i just lay there passively as She enjoys Herself.  But sex in a Female Led Relationship isn't always about hard core fucking, bondage, discipline, etc. Sometimes it's just about who's in control and being selfish about their own pleasure.

i wasn't allowed to orgasm last night yet my submissive desires were satisfied in a very sensual, pleasurable and emotional way.  Besides, Diane said if i was a good gurl, She would allow me to cum in my panties this weekend.

i appreciated that very much and i thanked Her.  It gives me something to look forward to.

love,

sissy terri