1/23/12

Sucking Cock in Panties

The panties shown on the left under my "Daily sissy Stuff" section are similar to the one's I wore the first time I sucked a man's cock.  I was on business in a city a few hours away from home and had finally decided to meet "Rob."  He was a married retired man and was home during the week while his wife worked.  He also drove a Harley.  He wasn't a nasty biker, member of a gang or anything, but the fact that he rode a Harley sort of turned me on.

I was wearing a business suit that day but had those pretty white panties on underneath with lovely lace all over my smooth bottom.  Rob just loved the panties!  "As sexy as anything my wife has" he told me.  They got him aroused, and most importantly, they put me in the mood to suck my first ever cock. 

Lingerie and other type of women's clothing all help to make a sissy feel for feminine.  But so does a warm load of cum shot all over your face.  Paired with the panties, it was the most femme feeling I'd had in my life to that point.