10/29/14

A Woman's Touch

This post is so way overdue.  There's just so much to tell you while at the same time plenty of ambiguity.

Late yesterday afternoon, alone at Jake's house, i applied the finishing touches of my lipstick (the bright red color that he likes best) in his master bathroom; the one he shared with his wife until their breakup.  i'd arrived there shortly before noon and let myself in.  i had chores to do and orders to getmyself all prettied up and waiting for him when he got home from work.

Putting on makeup and dressing up takes on a whole different level of importance when you're doing it to please someone else.  It's done with a care and attention to detail that just isn't present when you're just doing it for your own enjoyment or necessity.  It's one of those things that puts me in a deeper subspace than i already feel.  

He was leaving the office early so he could be home to see the first pitch of last night's Game 6 of the World Series.  On the way to his house i'd stopped to pick up his favorite beer and snacks.

The list of chores wasn't long, but enough to keep me busy most of the afternoon.  There was laundry to do, some ironing, dusting, cleaning the bathrooms and just regular tidying up of the house.  With his wife gone, Jake also decided that a "cleaning lady" might not be needed.  He thought i might be interested in the job.  He was right.

I was thinking that the house needs a woman's touch" he told me.  "Someone to keep it clean, nicely decorated, I'm sure you know what I mean."  He said this while i was on my knees pleasing him just the way he likes it, nice and slow.  No heavy sucking and taking him real deep until i can tell he's ready.  i'm getting better at sensing what he enjoys and when he enjoys it.

i knelt there licking and sucking him as he continued talking to me, holding my head firmly in place and running his hands through the black wig i was wearing.  His hands on my head were an indication that i was to listen while he talked.  "I just wonder if you can maintain two households.  I know you're Diane's wife but I'd like a similar situation.  Within her guidelines of course."

His words, my thoughts and the sensations i got from kissing, licking and sucking his cock and balls created a very painful situation between my legs.  The pink chastity belt i wore never felt so tight and restrictive.  Diane's rules haven't changed.  Each time i'm with Jake, i have to be in chastity.  Her demands coupled with Jake's indifference to my locked state have made me feel more submissive than i ever have.

When i'm with Jake, my pleasure comes only from serving him.  Since we've been together again, i've yet to experience an orgasm while i'm with him.  Conversely, he's had plenty of them.

Shortly before 5 PM my cell phone rang.  Jake was calling to tell me he was almost home and wanted me to greet him at the door in just my bra, panties and some heels.  i had to make some adjustments, careful not to mess my makeup or my wig.  i checked in the mirror one last time to make sure i looked my best.

The beer was cold and the snacks were ready.  The house was sparkling.  i'd even bought some fresh flowers and put them in a vase in the foyer just outside the den where he'd be watching the game.   i wondered if he'd notice?  Would it matter if he did or not?  i waited patiently for him, feeling a little silly in my bra and panties, the bra i wore filled with some silicone inserts to give me a more feminine look.  

My self-consciousness gave way to a feeling of anxiety when i heard the garage door open.  Should i be on my knees when he arrived?  Or should i just be standing by the door waiting?  He gave me no specific instructions.  My instincts told me i should rush to greet him but i didn't want to appear to "aggressive."

He walked through the door and i moved towards him.  "Wow.  Pretty sexy" he said ad he pulled me close to him.  He felt much stronger this time around.  He'd been working out and it showed.  He gave me a peck on the tip of my nose and said he didn't want to smear my lipstick.   "It will be smeared soon enough" he laughed.  "Now get me a beer."

He went into the den and i got him his beer and put some snacks on the table by his favorite chair.  He took the remote, turned on the television and laid back.  i dropped to my knees in front of him and waited.  i didn't wait long before he told me what he wanted.

My lipstick was indeed smeared soon enough.  It was smeared more than once.  While he watched the game, i brought him to orgasm three times, refreshing my makeup after each orgasm turned my face into quite a mess....a mess any sissy would love.

love,

sissy terri