11/4/13

FemDom Sex

Last Tuesday Diane got me all excited when She called me with instructions to be wearing some ruffled panties when She got home from work.

The call had come around 1 o'clock and She didn't get home until after 6:30, a little later than usual.  That left me plenty of time to fantasize about what might happen or what She had in mind.  The call made me very horny and it took all i had not to play with myself.  i wanted the orgasm i would experience at Diane's hands to be powerful; expressing my pent up emotions, feelings and urges that had built up because of Her phone call. 

An hour after She had arrived, Diane seemed quite satisfied after the two orgasms i'd brought her to with my oral attentiveness. 

As for me, i never got to experience one.  It was a huge disappointment and i know Diane knew i was upset, yet She said nothing.  In fact, little, if anything was said for much of the evening.  There was a "that was really nice" after the second orgasm but that was it.  The rest of the evening was simply small talk and my serving dinner and cleaning up afterwards.

All night, and into the next day i battled mixed feelings.  There was the disappointment and the feeling of being used for nothing more than to provide Diane pleasure.  Those same feelings also provided a perverse feeling of arousal, igniting my masochistic and submissive needs and making me feel a bizarre sense of enjoyment at how She treated me.  

The feeling were magnified because i couldn't see Jake on Friday.

The incident only reinforced the reality of living with a Dominant Wife.  Her sexual needs come first.  my own are not just secondary to Her's, but in Her mind, they only exist if She wants them to. 

love,

sissy terri