1/20/14

Things a Sissy Cuckold Loves to Hear

We're winding down from a wonderful three day weekend where Diane and i had an opportunity to head north for a couple of nights and be together. 

For a kinky FemDom couple into cuckolding, it was almost all i could ask for!  Diane's lover Paul wasn't around but that was okay with the both of us.  Diane made "full use" of Her submissive sissy wife and conversely, Her wife was also very satisfied :)

Diane's dominance this weekend and Her sexual aggression with me had me briefly wondering why Jake couldn't be like that with me.  It was a fleeting thought, one best ignored and not dwelt upon.  The real dominant force in my life is my partner and She loves me deeply.  What can be better than that?

i was told beforehand that i'd better be "ready" for Her as soon as we arrived at our destination.  Once our luggage was delivered i prettied myself up while Diane took care of Her own preparations.  When i came out i was surprised to see Her already in Her strap-on, sexy black heels with hands on hips.

What She said next was music to a sissy's ears.....

It was the perfect way to start the weekend.

When we got back home a couple of hours ago Diane asked me if i had a good time.  i told Her it was one of the best weekends we've had in a very long time.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" She said.  "But this week it's going to be my turn to get fucked nice and hard."

That, was music to a cuckold's ears!

love,

sissy terri