2/28/12

A Horny Wife

"Get ready to put legs up in the air tonight" Diane told me while getting ready for work this morning.

I love the way she can get me all excited hours ahead of time.  Now I am going to spend the day like a horny wife who can't wait for her husband to get home to make love to her.  I'm going to look as pretty as I can for her when she arrives and hopefully, she'll march me up to the bedroom right away and have me on my back with my legs over her shoulders while she takes me with her strapon! 

As Diane makes love to me that way, I feel like a wife fulfilling her marital duties. 

More than likely I'll have to pleasure her first somehow but sometimes, she lets me get satisfied first. Either way, it's going to be a very fitting end to what is starting out to be a very wife-like day!