2/8/12

Sissy Shopping

The emergence of the internet in the 1990's changed everything when it came to shopping for sissies.  Unless you had a supportive, understanding or Dominant wife, you were left to your own devices to find ways to buy those favorite panties and other unmentionables.  While the old Sears Catalog had been around for quite some time, catalogs really came into their own in the 1980's and before the internet became prevalent, they represented the other big step making "sissy shopping" a bit easier. 

I've begun a list of some of my favorite online shopping sites and you'll see it on the left-hand side of the blog just below my sissy blog list.  I've called it "let's go shopping" and hope that it turns into a good resource for those who stop by here to read the blog.  If you have any suggestions or recommendations, by all means send me a message and I'll be glad to check it out and make additions to the list. 

Live shopping has always carried with it an element of excitement that's missing when you're ordering something online or from a catalog.  When I first started shopping alone I went out of my way to make it seem like I was shopping for my wife or girlfriend.  How stupid I must have looked to the saleswomen who were there to help.  I'm sure most of the time they could see right through my charade and had assisted many other men looking for their favorite lingerie.  I'd love to be able to sit down with some of those saleswomen and listen to some of their stories.  It would certainly be so much fun!

There were, and continue to be, many times where Diane takes a proactive role in my shopping.  She enjoys browsing in lingerie shops and making selections for me.  She's not shy at all about sharing my "secret" with the sales people if the opportunity arises.  As often as it's happened, I still get very anxious about it and can't help but blush with embarrassment when something is said or done that makes it clear the purchases are for me.  While you sort of get used to it, I don't think you can stop those feelings from coming to the surface.