2/25/12

So So Pretty!

Some things are just so pretty, I can't get them out of my mind.  I would think that other sissies are the same way, but I can't be sure.  I've been thinking about this picture since I saw it a few days ago.  The hairstyle does nothing for me, but everything else exudes femininity and more than anything, sissification.

It's also an outfit, similar to a sissy maid uniform, that wouldn't achieve the full effect unless you wore it in someone else's presence.  Sure, it would be lots of fun to slip into when you're alone and prance around posing in front of the mirror and doing other sissy things.  But, to be made to wear this in front of your Domme, your wife, her friends, etc (the list of potential viewers is endless is it not?) would put most of us in sumbissive sissy heaven.

Of course, if a sissy was made to wear it in front of his dominant wife's lover, then that would be utopia.