2/21/12

A Little Extra

Remember the old philosophy question "If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and there's no one around to hear it, does it still make any noise?"  How much time was wasted discussing that one?

I thought of that yesterday while home alone doing housework, laundry, etc.  I dress femme at home all the time but most of the time when I'm here alone I'm not all decked out or dolled-up.  Today I just felt like looking very pretty and maybe a bit overly feminine.  I put some makeup on and some very pretty pink lipstick, even if I was going to be just doing the laundry and some ironing.

There was no one here to see me, but it still felt nice.  That tree that falls in the forest may not make any noise if there's no one around to hear it.  With femininity it's very different.  You can enjoy it all by yourself.

On another note, my daily email from Groupon was a pleasant surprise this morning.  The "60% off Parisian-Inspired Lingerie" certainly caught my eye.  I visited the company's website and immediately took advantage of the offer and bought two $40 certificates, each worth $100 in lingerie.  What a deal.   I've also added a link to the French Lingerie Outlet  in my "Let's Go Shopping" section.  I'm one happy sissy today!