11/8/14

"Serve Me....you sissy slut"

Yesterday afternoon's meeting with Jake left me very sexually frustrated.  However when i left his house to return home i felt so submissively feminine.  For that reason, i was more content than i'd been with Jake in a very long time.  The submissive psyche works in a very strange way.

Jake's "dressing instructions" were quite simple:  White bra, white panties, white thigh highs, white heels, pearl necklace, my wig and pretty red lipstick.  There would be no fantasy outfit like a schoolgirl or a maid.  The simplicity of it all excited me.  i love white lingerie.  The virginity and innocence it insinuates makes me feel and act more feminine.  Jake likes that.  So do i.

The directness of his order, and the absence of any dress or other type of garment to cover my sexy underthings gave me the impression that when he arrived, he would be ready to get down to business.  In other words, taking from me what he wants; making me service him in short order.

Before my final preparations, i cleaned his house as best as i could.  He's not that messy a person for a guy living alone now, but there were still things to pick up and put in order.  Picking up after a man also added to my submisively femme feeling :)  The cleaning done, i began to prepare for him.

i put a bit of makeup on and thought i did okay.  It's something i want to get better at.  i did spend lots of time putting the lipstick on, wanting my lips to be perfect.  When i was done, i waited for him to arrive.

He was late.  i suppose a dominant male enjoys making a woman wait for the privilege of serving him.  That part of it i enjoyed.  What i didn't like was that i had to be back home for a commitment by a certain time.  The later he was, the less time i would have together. 

As it turns out, it didn't matter.  The short but intense and sexually charged time we spent together made up for the lack of length.  i left knowing that i had pleased him immensely, and that he'd used me exactly the way he wanted to.

i made reference earlier about leaving sexually frustrated.  That's very true in the sense that i didn't get to enjoy an orgasm.  i was locked in my CB-3000 as i pleasured Jake and he used me.  i sometimes felt that had we had time and done other things, i might have been able to orgasm in the CB (i've read that it's possible).  Mentally, i seemed to be having many smaller orgasms :)

But the sexual frustration added to the scene.  Jake knows what pushes my buttons and some of the things i fantasize about and enjoy.  While still placing his own desires first, he was able to give me pleasure in certain ways.

"Serve me...you sissy slut" he said shortly after his arrival.  He sat in his favorite chair and i knelt before him.  He seemed to enjoy how i was dressed, his cock quite erect when i finally got to touch it with my lips.

i enjoyed hearing Jay talk sexy and dirty to me as i sucked him.  He talked with a dominant tone that was lacking in our previous meetings.  He left no doubt he was in control over me.  It added to the excitement and i focused solely on worshiping his cock.

He enjoyed running it all over my face, teasing me knowing i wanted it in my mouth....and deep.  He smeared my lipstick and laughed, telling me what a shame it was after all the work i'd put in to look so pretty. 

When he was almost ready to cum, i anticipated him cumming in my mouth and telling me to take it all.  It was then he surprised me by pushing me away and standing over me.  As i looked up into his eyes i wanted his cock so bad.  He smiled at me as he ran his cock all over my face.

"Here's your treat" he cried out as sprayed my face with his massive load of cum.  His manly groans of bliss were matched by my own sissy feeling of submissiveness as his warm cum landed all over my face, in my eyes, on my nose, cheeks, etc.

i tried to keep looking up at him so that all of the cum would stay on my face, not wanting it to drip onto the floor or anywhere else.  When his orgasm was over, he began to scoop up the cum with his fingers and fed it to me.  It was perhaps the most dominant thing he's ever done to me.  i loved sucking his fingers that way.

i did it until all the cum he'd left on my face had been scooped up and fed to me.  After than, i got to suck his cock again.

i know this post is a little out of character for this blog.  Most times i hint at what i've done with Jake (or even Diane) so the graphic nature of this one is different.  Please forgive me if it offends.

i guess my sissy slutty nature just got the best of me.

love,

sissy terri