4/10/12

Caught in Panties?

Most of the sissies I've chatted with either in real life or online, or those that I've exchanged emails with, began crossdressing, or at least had an urge to do something like that, at a relatively young age.  Many relate stories about their first experiences taking place some time while they were in grammar school. 

I remember my own early experiences, the very first taking place before I really even realized there was anything sexual to it.  Years later, while I also felt sexually attracted to girls, I continued to be sexually aroused by female clothing.  Talk about confused.  I did take solace in reading somewhere that most transvestites were totally heterosexual.  I felt relieved.  But to be honest, now that I've come to grips with my own bisexuality, I really doubt that's true.  Maybe it is.   However, in my opinion (and it's not a medically professional one by any means), I think that men who enjoy dressing in female clothing definitely have bisexual tendencies and feelings. 

"Oh oh?  What was that noise?"
But that's a topic for another time.  Yesterday, a sissy friend of mine asked me if I had ever been "caught in panties", or caught dressed in female clothing by a parent, relative, friend, or anyone in a position of authority while I was young.  I can honestly say that I was never caught red-handed, although I had many, many close calls.  There were even a few times where my mother found some of my sister's panties in my room or in my drawer.  I denied any knowledge of how they got there, even going so far as to accuse my sister of planting them there as a prank. 

Looking back, I'm sure my mom suspected but never really said anything.   My sisters would tease me about it but the teasing never really got out of hand. 

I do remember however rushing around to hide things when someone came home unexpectedly.  Those close calls had my heart racing many, many times.  A few times, I had to throw my jeans or other clothes on over a bra and panties and wait until the coast was clear to take them off and put them away unnoticed. 

I think I'm one of the lucky sissies out there.  Based upon my discussions with others, many of them have been caught in either their mother's, sister's, cousin's or even wife's lingerie and the ensuing hysterics weren't that pleasant.  Perhaps looking back though, they did enjoy the humiliation!