4/29/12

Sissy Sundays

In a little while I'm going to go shopping with Diane, something we do quite often on Sundays.  One thing about Diane is that she's very appreciative of having an understanding shopping partner to accompany her.  She's told me several times how much she enjoys it.  As I've mentioned before, no sitting on the sofa enjoying a Sunday afternoon sporting even on television for me unless it's something she's interested in.

How things have changed.  In the past, in my more masculine (but uncomfortable) days, both of us would get annoyed at the other during these shopping trips.  So much so that she would much rather go alone or with a girlfriend.  Now, I guess I'm that girlfriend.  Diane pointed out yesterday that Macy's has a lingerie sale and that we should check it out.  It's going to be one of our stops today. 

When we get back, I'm going to get dressed to the hilt and work on fixing her a nice dinner.  I'm going to be in that "1950's housewife"  mode, with a nice dress, maybe a pearl necklace, heels and a frilly apron.  I think for many married sissies, there are few outfits that make us feel more feminine.

I've also got to make some travel plans for my consulting assignment this week.  For the most part, I get to choose the hours and days that I work.  That's part of the agreement with my employer.  However, I'm really not the one who will be making my schedule most of the time.  That would be Diane.  This week I'll be gone Wednesday and Thursday so she can be with Brian.