4/5/12

My Easter Dress (part 2)

This really isn't the second part of a story, I just didn't know what else to use for a title to this post.  At Diane's insistence, I'm posting pictures of the dress I'll be wearing on Easter Sunday.  I'll also be wearing a petticoat underneath, even though the dress has a flared out look.  The petticoat will make it flare outwards even more, revealing the ruffled panties I'll be wearing as well.

I didn't think Diane was serious about me posting the picture of the dress.  She wasn't kidding.  This morning she told me to snap a picture of it and post it on the blog before the day was done.  She did promise not to take a picture of me in it for the blog, so you'll have to leave that to your imagination.

Here's a picture of the front of the dress.  It's a little big for me around the waist, but there's a two sashes on the sides which tie together in the back which brings the waist in and helps enhance the puffiness of the petticoat.


Here's the back.  You can see the sashes and bow I'm talking about.  I'm not the best at tying bows by myself, so Diane will no doubt get it just right for me.  I'm also not the best photographer either!