4/16/12

Tampon Time

As per my "contract" with Diane, I started my period the other day.  After I showered that morning I inserted a sanitary napkin in my panties and went about my business.  I was a little disappointed that Diane didn't say anything that day or in the days leading up to the time when I'm supposed to start.  Her little snide remarks about how I must be getting ready to start my period because I'm bitchy or moody always make me feel more feminine.

This time, there was none of that and when the day came, I just did what I'm supposed to do.  I was also very disappointed that she hadn't even noticed it in the evenings when we were changing or in bed.  I really was in a very different and down mood because of the lack of attention.

That changed this morning though.  I was up first and got the coffee going before heading back into the master bathroom.  Diane was still in bed and got up just a few moments later.  She came over to kiss me on the cheek and ran her hand down to the front of the panties I was wearing, stroked the outline of my penis and  reached down a little further.  She felt the pad.  "Too bad you have your period, I was hoping to fuck you tonight" she said.

Her touch and her words got me very aroused.  The neglect she had displayed for the past couple of days was soon forgotten. 

"You seem to be flowing heavily too.  I think it would be a good idea to use a tampon again this month.  Get me one and I'll help you with it" she said.  I went to the cabinet to retrieve a tampon and gave it to her.  After lubing a little, she slid it into my bum.  "There, that should help" she said and put her arms around my waist.  "You'll have something much nicer in there in a few days.  I promise." 

As I go about my housework today, I know it may sound strange, but I'm finally enjoying my period.