3/30/15

Sissy Cuckold Frustration

i hate thongs.  Yes, they look very sexy on many girls but on a sissy (even ones with the tiniest of clitties) i just don't think they look nice.  And since i don't think they look nice, i don't like wearing them.  And since i don't like wearing them....well, so on and so on.

Diane knows all this and after what happened yesterday, it's safe to assume She shared this information with Her lover Paul.  The information along with some plotting on their part made for a very frustrating and humiliating afternoon for me.

It all began when i received a response from Paul to my daily Chastity Report email.  Here it is verbatim:

Sissy,

You'll be happy to hear I'll be over this afternoon at 2 PM sharp.  And you're probably even more excited to know I have another errand for you to run where you will get to spend a little more of your Victoria's Secret gift card.  Like that?  

Today's shopping list is small, just like the things you're going to buy.  You're to buy two lacy thongs.  One for Diane and one for you.  Her thong in black and yours in pink.  Make sure you buy the right sizes, we don't want those pretty things to go to waste right?

I expect you back with the thongs before I get there.

Sir

The email came in shortly after 10:00 AM yesterday not long after I had finished yesterday's blog post.  Paul's noting to buy the right size was an obvious reference to that post.  And the requirement to buy each of us a thong?  Certainly Diane must have let him in on my distaste for them. 

I had a couple of other things to do and when I looked at the time, realized that I would have to get going soon if I wanted to be back in time.  I mentioned the email to Diane and She suggested that "you get your pretty little ass in gear and go shopping."  i was gone in about 10 minutes.

i did my other errands first before i went to Victoria's Secret.  i was my regular nervous self but found what i was supposed to buy and got the usual courteous service from the sales personnel at the store.  It was before noon and the store wasn't that crowded.  i'd be home before one in plenty of time before Paul's scheduled arrival.  i even stopped at a Starbuck's drive thru for a coffee.

Wasn't i surprised when i pulled up the driveway around 1 PM to see Paul's car parked in front of Diane's garage door.  My sissy cuckold mind imagined Paul himself pulled up right behind Diane in our bedroom, just like the front of his car had pulled up next to Her's by the garage.  My imagination wasn't that far off.

Paul and Diane were already in bed together.  It was 1:05 PM.  The bedroom door was closed with a note taped to it that read "Do Not Disturb!  We'll call for you P."  i could hear some soft moans and giggling behind the door.  They knew i was there, our security system has small chimes that go off (one of them is in the master bedroom) when certain doors to the outside are opened.  i had entered the house through one of those doors. 

i waited until 1:43 PM before i was called.  Diane opened the door and called down to me to come up and bring the thongs.  When i entered the bedroom both Paul and Diane were nude, She standing near the bed and Paul laying on it relaxing.  "Strip down and join us for a little while" Diane said then gave me a kiss. 

Stripping down to nothing but my CB-3000, even though Paul's seen it before, was more humiliating than ever.  Probably the circumstances of the whole scene made me feel this way.  While i stripped Diane had gone into the bathroom to retrieve some small scissors to cut the tags off the thongs.  She held them each out and inspected them, taking Hers and holding it in front of Herself while doing a little sexy dance while facing Paul.  He liked what he saw and chuckled. 

"Why don't you slip Diane's on for Her?" he suggested.  It was more than a suggestion and i did it.  Diane handed me the thong, i knelt in front of Her and guided the garment up Her lovely thighs so that it fit nice and snug.  She grabbed my head and pressed it against Her crotch.  i kissed it.  She held me there long enough for me to get an appreciation for Her wetness, probably the result of some heavy foreplay but i didn't think Paul had made "full love" to Her yet.

"Sexy! A perfect fit too." Paul said.  "You're turn, put the pink one's on."

i put the pink one's on quickly and felt silly.  The front of the thong didn't cover the CB-3000 real well.  my stiffled erection was a non issue since it was confined in the plastic dungeon and the back of the thong felt uncomfortable as it nestled between my ass cheeks. 

"Cute!" Diane teased.  "Turn around and show us your pretty little butt."

i did and Diane quickly gave me a swat on the ass. 

"Thank you" She said.  "You can go now.  Go check the laundry room.  There's some ironing to do."

That was it.  i was shocked, embarrassed, humiliated and then some.  i went to pick up my clothes and Diane stopped me.

"No no.  Just like you are now.  Scoot."  There was another slap on the ass.

i left the clothes there and hurried out of the room.  i was alone with my thoughts doing some ironing for some 45 minutes.  There was a pile of clothes in a basket that Diane had taken out of Her closet to be ironed.  Tucked in the middle of the pile were a pair of Paul's slacks that I hadn't seen at first.  Ironing his slacks became the most humiliating cuckold task i've done to date.

my ironing was interrupted when i heard Diane call out.  "Did you get to Paul's pants yet?  He has to leave soon."  i replied that i had and Diane told me to bring them up to the bedroom.  i did and when i got up to the bedroom She was at the door  waiting.  She kissed me, took the pants and closed the door.

i was in the laundry room when Paul left.  He didn't say good bye or anything.  Soon after he walked out the door Diane told me to meet Her upstairs.

i was finally physically involved.  Paul was gone, but had left me a reminder of his presence there that afternoon.

love,

sissy terri