1/31/15

Tired of Her Whining

My tolerance level for certain behaviors is very low.  Whining, complaining and bellyaching are right at the top of my list. 

Tired of my wife's whining about her lack of orgasms this month I decided to do something about it.

I used my favorite vibrator on her with my most seductive cuckold teases and it still didn't work.  No matter how I manipulated the vibrator on and around her chastity cage or on the usual erogenous zones, nothing happened.  She came close, but never came.

I caved and removed the cage.  I replaced it with one of her cloth diapers and pink plastic panties.

She came in no time.  Typical.  It took little time for her to fit back in the cage. 

That should satisfy her until I'm ready to give her another one.  But sooner or later, she's going to have to learn to have them with her cage on.